Karmaverse Zombie, an integral part of the expansive Karmaverse multiverse, is set to redefine the blockchain gaming landscape. Developed by the same team responsible for two of the top ten SLG titles in mobile gaming history, Karmaverse Zombie introduces a modern AAA mobile game experience infused with blockchain technology. This review explores the innovative gameplay, interconnected universes, and the revolutionary use of blockchain within the Karmaverse ecosystem.
Karmaverse Multiverse Overview: Karmaverse stands as a GameFi multiverse, encompassing multiple metaverses, each with its distinct theme. From the post-apocalyptic challenges of Karmaverse Zombie to the mythical Fantasy World, the adventurous Old West, and the futuristic Cyberpunk realm, each universe within Karmaverse offers a unique gaming experience. Developed by the seasoned team behind top-ranking SLG titles, Karmaverse merges play-to-earn and play-for-fun elements, providing players with a daily gameplay duration of 2 to 3.5 hours—a significant leap from the industry standard.
- Self-Contained Universes: Each universe within Karmaverse is a self-contained gaming world with its own graphic style, history, storyline, characters, music, and maps.
- Venture Capital Backing: Karmaverse raised a total of $8M in a private round led by venture capital firms A&T Capital ($6M), TPS, and YGG SEA.
- Interconnected Game Worlds: As each game world is developed within the Karmaverse, they will be accessible through a single hub, offering diverse landscapes from post-apocalyptic scenarios to historical adventures, Cyberpunk landscapes, and more.
- RPG and SLG Games: Each game world in Karmaverse will feature at least one RPG and one SLG game, providing players with a varied gaming experience.
Karmaverse Zombie: Battle for Survival and Dominance Karmaverse Zombie takes center stage as the first gameplay launch within the Karmaverse. This blockchain-based NFT social game immerses players in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by zombies and mutants. Human survivors unite in shelters, battling to eliminate the zombie threat and dominate the challenging environment.
- Fighter NFTs: Each player manages a shelter, and the fighters within have their own NFTs, which can be sold, traded, and used in the game.
- Cooperative Gameplay: The strongest Fight Club, formed by collaborating players, can resist zombie onslaughts and compete or cooperate with other players.
- Token and NFT Interoperability: Karmaverse Zombie utilizes a token system with planet-exclusive, interchangeable, and universally usable tokens and NFTs.
Tokenomics and Marketplace:
- Dual Token System: Karmaverse operates on a dual token system with sub-tokens in each game world and $Knot as the main token across the entire ecosystem.
- Karma Swap DEX: The Karma Swap DEX serves as a socially driven decentralized exchange platform, enabling players to swap, earn, stack yields, lend, or borrow tokens and NFTs.
- Token Use Case: Both sub-tokens and $Knot can be used and sold for in-game resources and transactions, providing players with play-to-earn features.
Key Team Members:
- Scott Cheung: NFT specialist, participated in 3 NFT/GameFi projects.
- Adam Markiewicz: Entrepreneur and investor with a global perspective, specializing in NFTs.
- Jesse Slater: Gameworld architect and narrative builder, contributing to Dapps since 2018.
- Kartik Garg: Explorer, entrepreneur, and crypto investor disrupting global business operations.
- Greg Young: Lifelong gamer with experience in print, television, and feature films.
Karmaverse has attracted strong investors, securing $8M in a private round led by A&T Capital, TPS, and YGG SEA. Other prominent investors include Foresight Ventures, Polygon Studios, Cao Zhen (Partner of Republic), OKX Blockdream Ventures, NFX, Mindfulness Capital, GSR Ventures, HashKey Capital, Fundamental Labs, Y2Z, L2Y, Altonomy.
Karmaverse Zombie emerges as a groundbreaking addition to the Karmaverse multiverse, promising players an immersive play-to-earn experience. With a diverse range of interconnected universes, innovative tokenomics, and a vibrant marketplace, Karmaverse sets a new standard for blockchain gaming. As the project gains momentum with strong investor backing, the Karmaverse multiverse is poised to redefine the gaming landscape in the coming years.
Karmaverse Zombie Storyline
A virus swept across the world with the aim of wiping out humanity, but some people were able to survive the catastrophic pandemic. To keep them safe from mutants and zombies, these survivors have taken shelter with fighters by their side. The fighters are unique non-fungible tokens (NFTs) with real value, and players have complete control over them.
“Karmaverse Zombie” is advertised as the world’s first play-and-earn game that puts the emphasis on the gameplay experience first. Players can assemble a team or horde of fighters to become the strongest mercenary group in the game’s metaverse. The quantity of stars on the NFT fighters is a sign of their rarity. One star represents the most common fighters, while five stars indicate the rarest fighters in the game.
“Karmaverse Zombie,” like all other games in the Karmaverse universe, uses the SERUM and KNOT tokens. The Karmaverse has its own marketplace where players can trade assets and NFTs with each other. However, in order to withdraw in-game tokens, players must have an in-game account with at least three NFT fighters, and the amount withdrawn must be greater than the withdrawal fee.
Video & Game Review – Karmaverse Zombie