This website is operated by W3 Play. On the site “we” “our” belongs to the institution. W3 Play offers the website with all its services, tools, and information on it to you as a user, provided that you accept all the terms, conditions, and policies mentioned here.
You should know that your data (except for credit card information) may be transferred without encryption and this may include: (a) Transferring it over various networks; (B) Changes to transform and improve technical requirements for connecting networks and devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transmission to networks
Under these terms, you agree not to copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the service, or use the service or any person’s information on the site through which the service was provided without written consent from us.
Website Security Protection
You are absolutely not permitted to violate or attempt to violate the security protection of the website, which includes but is not limited to the following:
- ● Accessing information that is not intended for you, or logging into the Internet server or an account that you are not authorized to use officially.
- ● Attempting to explore, examine, or test the ability of the system or network or attempt to penetrate the security system or protection levels without being authorized to do so.
- ● Attempting to disrupt or interfere with the service provided to any other user, host, network or host, which includes without limitation spreading and sending viruses to the website, overloading the site or sending chain letters or unwanted e-mail or any other means that may harm the integrity of the network .
- ● Sending unsolicited messages, including commercial offers and / or advertisements for products or services.
- ● Simulation for the purpose of forgery of the IP address, e-mail address, or any part of the website address and use it in any e-mail or mailing group. Harmful violations of the system or network security will result in civil and criminal penalties in most cases. You hereby agree not to use system resources from hardware or software, or any method of interference, interference or attempting to interfere with the functioning of the website or any activity or service provided by the site. The website will investigate activities that may involve these violations and will cooperate with the competent judicial authorities to prosecute and apply the necessary punishment to the persons involved in such violations.
With your consent to use the website and our electronic services, you thus agree to receive our electronic messages in all its forms through e-mail, periodicals, notices and alerts advertised on the website. Based on that, you implicitly agree that all electronic transactions sent to you by us are legally binding and deal with the transaction of written transactions.
We have the right to monitor, record and save any phone call, e-mail, or any other form of electronic communication with you for training purposes in order to verify the advice and notes directed to us and to improve and develop the quality of service provided to our customers.
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
From time to time, we may produce typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions on our website or our services. We have the right to amend any of the errors resulting from inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information.
We are not obligated to update, amend or clarify information on the service or any related website, except as required by law. There is no specific update date for any of our services or any related website, and this indicates that any information about the service or any related website has been modified or updated.
Amendment to the List of Terms and Conditions
W3 Play has the absolute right at any time to amend the terms and conditions of the website without prior notice or warning. You can access the latest version of the terms and conditions at any time on the website. In the event that you do not accept the amendments to the terms and conditions, you must stop using this service. If you continue to use this service, you implicitly agree to be bound by the amended terms and conditions on the use of this website.
To Contact Us
For any inquiries or questions about the terms and conditions, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org